Protection starts with inspections.
Regular roof inspections are an integral part of maintaining your roof. Our roofers provide a thorough evaluation of your roof’s current condition, identifying any potential issues or damage that may require repair or replacement. From identifying leaks and storm damage to checking for proper ventilation and insulation, we conduct meticulous inspections to provide you with peace of mind or the necessary knowledge you’ll need to take action.
Don’t wait for a small problem to become a costly repair. Ensure the long-term durability of your property with roof inspections from GatorCo Roofing.
What to Expect from Your Inspection
Roof inspections are meant to identify potential issues and gauge the remaining life left of your roof. Some of the things you can expect us to inspect include:
- The integrity of your roofing materials (shingles, tile), looking for cracks, buckling, curling, or if any are missing completely.
- Cracking caulk or rust on flashing.
- Areas of water entry or leakage.
- Any structural issues such as dips or holes in the roof.
- The age of your roof, as the average lifespan is anywhere from 20-25 years.
- Interior of your home such as your walls, inside your attic, insulation, or drywall damage. Gutters, soffit, and fascia.
Simple and straightforward, our roofing process ensures the fastest and most efficient completion of your project.
After initial contact, we set up an inspection to assess all aspects of your roof to determine your needs.
From our inspection, we can put together an estimate containing the proposed scope of work, timelines, pricing, and extra details you’ll need to make an informed decision.
No need to worry about permitting or scheduling, we’ll take care of everything so your job will be ready to start in a timely manner.
Whether it’s a simple repair or a full replacement, our skilled roofers carry out the work safely, cleanly, and efficiently.